I found a very nice surprise for me today was finding this award given to me by Heidi the blogger of “Witchcraft and Me” Thank You Heidi!!!
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word ” Liebster” comes from German and can mean the sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, most beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” And this is most welcomed.
Here are the Rules for this Award
Thank the person who nominated you.
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!) You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees. I’m being lazy and using my nominator’s questions.
You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 random facts about me: 1. I broke my arm in second grade by jumping out of a tree in a “parachute.” The “Paracute” was my very short, full jumper skirt. 2. In numerology I was born a 9 with an 11 soul number. In Astrology I am Gemini. And in the Chinese Zodiac I am a Snake. 3. The 9, 11, Gemini and Snake all live together and get along very well. 4. I love Roses and Rosemary but I love Oakmoss even more. 5. In an abolute tpecast of myself I love the Lord of the Rings series (owning the extended versions of all 3) And love the Hobbit as well. 6. I can read and write backwards. 7. Horriffic speller. 8. Love fast cars. 9. A total cat person. 10. A total dog person. 11. Love to eat Kazoodles at the movie theatre.
11 Questions to I am asked to answer:
1. Describe yourself in eleven words. A wide eyed child, scared, brave, adventurous, cautious, wild and mild.
2. What’s your favourite way to relax? A bath and a spirit journey or a cup of rose tea.
3. What does the term ‘witch’ mean to you? A person with a connection to the old ways and usually pagan. One that believes they are personally responsible for their actions and inactions, their lucky and non-luck.
4. There is the last slice of cake at a tea party, do you take it? No. Even if I would love too. I am assuming that I already eat one piece and found it delicious!
5. What’s your favourite hot beverage? Many Coffee in the morning, for a rare treat hot chocolate with cinnamon and nutmeg and a nice herb tea at night and sometimes lunchtime.
6. What is your witchy/pagan/occult specialty? Spontaneous chanting spellwork when working with other witches and manifestation/protection work.
7. Name something that made you laugh so much you cried. Sadly I have to admit when I watch the show Wipeout I sometimes laugh so hard I cry.
8. Favourite food? For breakfast anything I can put maple syrup or jam on. For lunch a really good tortilla soup. For dinner anything with my entire family.
9. Favourite perfume? Or me Samba or Paloma Picasso. For him English leather.
10. Favourite film? Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly.
11. If you could be anyone from history, who would you be and why? I don’t know. I would like to have been a woman of wealth and kindness, listened to for her words and experience but not taken as holy. One whose husband was her partner throughout her life. And her children were well raised and did great acts of kindness and lived to have children of their own. During a time when oral tradition was cared for still and the night sky was only lit with stars and moon. Someone who knew no war and just peace. Any suggestions?
My eleven pics!
Thank you again “Witchcraft and Me”
My Questions for you:
1. How did you come to witchcraft?
2. What is your definition of witch?
3. Do you think anyone can be a witch?
4. When do you feel most like a witch?
5. Will you be going to PanTheaCon?
6. Can you share a witch joke?
7. Which element do you feel closest too?
8. What is your magickal talent?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What inspires you to blog?
11. What is your favorite recipe?